We respect others' intellectual property rights in the same manner we want them to respect ours. A copyright owner or their agent may submit a takedown request to us through our DMCA Agent listed below, in line with Title 17, United States Code, Section 512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (c). As an internet service provider, we are entitled to assert protection against such infringement allegations under the DMCA's "safe harbor" provisions. To notify us of a good faith infringement claim, you must first email us a notice including the following information:
The Notice of Infringement's first claim is as follows:
The physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner (or someone authorized to act on the owner's behalf);
2. Identification of the allegedly infringing copyrighted work; 3. Identification of the allegedly infringing content to be removed, as well as reasonably enough information to enable the service provider to locate the material. 4. Contact information for the complaining party, including your name, physical address, email address, phone number, and fax number; 5. A declaration that the complaining party believes in good faith that the copyright agent used the content in an illegal manner; and 6. A statement that the information in the n
Anyone who willfully and materially misrepresents specified facts in a notice of infringement according to 17 USC 512(c) bears civil damages, including costs and attorney fees (3).
All takedown notices should be sent via our Contact page. Kindly submit through email to ensure a prompt response.
Please be advised that if we receive a copyright infringement complaint, we may share the suspected infringer's identity and contact information with you. By filing a claim, you accept and agree that your identity and claim may be disclosed to the alleged infringement.
Counter Notification – Material Restoration
If you have been notified that material is being deleted from the site owing to a copyright infringement claim, you may email us a counter notification to request that the item be restored to the site. According to 17 USC Section 512(g)(3), the notification must be in writing and contain the following elements:
1. Your physical or electronic signature.
2. A description of the deleted object, as well as its original location prior to removal.
3. A statement under penalty of perjury that the material was deleted or disabled as a result of a typographical error or misidentification of the item to be removed or disabled.
4. Your name, address, and telephone number, as well as a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which the address is located (or, if you are located outside the United States, any judicial district in which the service provider may be found), and that you will accept service of process from the person or company that provided the initial infringement notification.
Repeat Infringers Policy
We take copyright infringement very seriously. We monitor DMCA reports received from copyright holders and make a good faith effort to identify repeat infringers, as required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act's repeat infringement policy. Accounts of individuals who breach our internal policy against repeat infringers will be terminated.
We reserve the right, at any time and for any reason, to modify the contents of this website and its DMCA policy. It is recommended that you review this policy on a frequent basis for changes.
@2022 - Videos Tips